Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sept 12th - My Campaign...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

Sept 12th - My Campaign... Empty
PostSubject: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 am

"The one truth in the world is that given enough time, everything comes to an end." - Revis Octarian, after the White Cliffs Campaign effectively ended the ancient Elven Kingdom of Kal'Nor's reign on the mainland, 1st Emperor of the Hellasian Empire

- - - - - - - - - -

You aren't sure what hit you first. The cold, light drizzle or the stench of death and decay assailing your nostrils. Most likely they were both there long before you awoke. Before you even move, you can feel the cool puddles and mud beneath you. A sharp pain arises in your head as you try to recall what happened and where you are. You try to evaluate the rest of your body with minor movements and conclude that everything is intact and in relatively good shape.

Looking to your left you see the bloody remains of a half dozen men. To your right a decapitated orc head smiles at you with more bodies beyond it. All of them are armed in a variety of poor weapons and armor.

You sit up and see that your location isn't unique. A large field is covered with bodies. Beyond the field, you see the smouldering remains of a town.

Behind you a gutteral voice snaps,"Ehhhhh, we got a live one over 'ere!"

- - - - - - - - - -

With all of that said, everyone will be starting with level 1 characters. I know Mart has a dwarf fighter and Eric a bard. Even if you can't make the first session, please let me know what character you plan on playing.

At least give me a character name, race and class. Since I am withholding all background material, if there is anything you want me to work in regarding your character, either post it here or PM me with the details.

Last edited by The Lord-General on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 am

Initiative!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Posted my character's info in the Character Portrait section.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Eric,

Since Anselem is a half-orc...is Bill Shakespeare an orc or was he just into orc chicks?
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:
Posted my character's info in the Character Portrait section.

I'm going to move my character summary into that section. Forgot that was there...

Dave,
Anselem is orc on his mother's side. Bill Shakespeare is Anselem's father's father, therefore Bill Shakespeare was/is human (I'm not sure if he's dead or not). Anselem was raised by his human father.

I have a great story for how Anselem's human father got with a female orc. I'll relate that later.
~Eric
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Are we starting with our equipment? I would assume so if we wake up in a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Standard gold for starting equipment.
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

I'm going with a human paladin named Tibro.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

I won't be at the first session, but I'll be playing a Gnomish Human Alchemist named Murphy whenever I join the fray.

What convention are we using for generating ability points?

Last edited by Stitch on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I believe we roll 4d6 and drop the lowest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 12th - My Campaign...   Sept 12th - My Campaign... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 12th - My Campaign...
Page 1 of 1