Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of Mart's campaign...for now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

End of Mart's campaign...for now Empty
PostSubject: End of Mart's campaign...for now   End of Mart's campaign...for now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am

Those left standing: Dorita, Kazbo Spinfist, Andreas. Those who fell: Damon Arlo, Stitch.

We'll be diving to retrieve Damon's body. He was wearing the ring of conjuration anyway, so it's important to get him. Of course, if Jay and Pete want, we'll buy Raise Dead spells to have the rezed. We have plenty of gold so this isn't a problem.

With Erebus gone, our next move should probably be to have a funeral for the ruler of Waterdeep and his two court wizards. We can place ourselves in good standing with the rest of the royal court that way, and probably make some great contacts to boot. I think one of us should check in with King Gorlar and see how the battle with the drow went. Maybe there are some dwarf scouting parties wandering the tunnels mopping up pockets of drow that are left. Or, on the other hand, the dwarves could have lost and then we have a whole new problem to deal with.

We've also now recovered four of the eight rings that, when re-combined, will resurrect Mystra, the goddess of magic. Here's the catalog: Ring of Divination: Andreas; Ring of Conjuration: Damon Arlo (currently on his corpse in the ocean); Ring of Necromancy (party fund--this ring turns anyone who wears it into a vampire); Ring of Evocation: Keira.

Kudos to Stitch who pretty much single-handedly took out Erebus! What a dastardly rapier wound.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Mart's campaign...for now   End of Mart's campaign...for now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

haha...I'm more effective dead than alive. Very Happy

I'll definitely use my share of the riches to get a rez. Stitch is too fun to let stay dead.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: End of Mart's campaign...for now   End of Mart's campaign...for now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 am

I also would like to be rezed if that is possible.

So who wants to be a vampire, any takers? Stitch?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: End of Mart's campaign...for now   End of Mart's campaign...for now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Bleeding out is not a good way to die either lol. A slow and painful death. *shakes fist at Stitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Mart's campaign...for now   End of Mart's campaign...for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Mart's campaign...for now
Page 1 of 1