Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golarion Campaign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I'd appreciate a list of characters/classes/races in this thread so I can spend my prep time wisely to cater to the party. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

After much consideration, and ultimately the roll of a d6, I've decided to play a ranger for this campaign. So... Taeghan Starmantle, Elven ranger. Anything else you need here?
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

Uncle Mart wrote:
After much consideration, and ultimately the roll of a d6, I've decided to play a ranger for this campaign. So... Taeghan Starmantle, Elven ranger. Anything else you need here?

Nope, perfect. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Druid/barbarian....haven't decided race yet. might go with human..............
Back to top Go down
MagusX12
Lvl 1 Peasant
Lvl 1 Peasant
MagusX12

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: My character   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

My character is a half-elf rogue. Have not decided on a name yet. My back story is as follows, not too sure on location and town names though. Orphaned while still very small, I was relocated to grow up in the care of foster parents, who were trades folk in a port town. Never quite fitting in, as most half-elves struggle with, I became a little devil as child. I soon learned "roguish" talents and continuously found myself in petty troubles around town. As soon as I was old enough, I set out to wander through the country in search of a place to fit and, as well as finding out why I was orphaned and what happened to my true parents.

Note to GM: I always have on my person and "good luck charm" if you will. Something I was given, by my real parents. This may be a clue to who they were. I would like you to decide what it is and if it grants any magical properties I can use.

Good enough background story for you, mates?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/magusx12
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Gunna dust off the Human Alchemist I intended to play for Dave's campaign.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

MagusX12 wrote:
My character is a half-elf rogue. Have not decided on a name yet. My back story is as follows, not too sure on location and town names though. Orphaned while still very small, I was relocated to grow up in the care of foster parents, who were trades folk in a port town. Never quite fitting in, as most half-elves struggle with, I became a little devil as child. I soon learned "roguish" talents and continuously found myself in petty troubles around town. As soon as I was old enough, I set out to wander through the country in search of a place to fit and, as well as finding out why I was orphaned and what happened to my true parents.

Note to GM: I always have on my person and "good luck charm" if you will. Something I was given, by my real parents. This may be a clue to who they were. I would like you to decide what it is and if it grants any magical properties I can use.

Good enough background story for you, mates?

Good story. As far as the good luck charm, you may THINK it grants you some good fortune. It's hard to tell with such items. Look at the traditional good luck charm, the rabbit's foot. Not much luck for the rabbit and he had four of them!
Back to top Go down
MagusX12
Lvl 1 Peasant
Lvl 1 Peasant
MagusX12

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Psionics   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 am

What dost thou knoweth? How does Cyril become one?
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 am

MagusX12 wrote:
What dost thou knoweth? How does Cyril become one?

Become what?
Back to top Go down
MagusX12
Lvl 1 Peasant
Lvl 1 Peasant
MagusX12

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Subject, good buddy. Anywho, Psionics.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 pm

MagusX12 wrote:
Subject, good buddy. Anywho, Psionics.
You want to incorporate psionics? That's fine with me, but I can't remember where those rules are. Advanced Player's Guide perhaps? I'm unfamiliar with psionics so I reserve the right to disallow them if they're over-powerful and/or just broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golarion Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golarion Campaign   Golarion Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golarion Campaign
Page 1 of 1