Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning for the Underdark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Planning for the Underdark Empty
PostSubject: Planning for the Underdark   Planning for the Underdark Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Andreas looks at the party gathered in Chateau Anderway. He raises his voice amid the dwarven construction hammering in the background. "We did well defeating those ogres. I think our core group is really working well together. We have a common mission that everyone seems to believe in--we need to find that Axe of the Dwarven Lords. Let us not forget also that we are keeping our eyes and ears out for information pertaining to Mystra's rings and the staff of Arun's son.

"I don't know how much time we have to locate that axe. I think it'd be best if we speak with the dwarves to get an understanding of when it was last seen, and where. Otherwise we're blindly searching the Underdark, which is hopeless--and deadly.

"We should have a conversation with the dwarves from Khundrakar. They need to understand our sincerity in helping them find their ancient weapon. Once they fully trust us they'll be willing to part with information that could help us find the weapon quicker. We should also try and determine if they have a timeline for this great evil that's approaching. We need to know how much time we have for finding this axe."

"Any ideas of who we should speak with first?"
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Underdark   Planning for the Underdark Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:45 pm

"I'm thinking we find the oldest, wisest dwarf. For he should still be up to date with any legends that have begun before our times. Also if any of you guys and girl (party) want to try and recruit some big beefy fighters we can clear out the Underdark pretty fast.:
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Underdark   Planning for the Underdark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Traven steps forward from the group.

"I apologize, but I will be unable to join in on our next venture into Undermountain. I have prior business that I must attend to. I will be back when you return and able to accompany you on future trips. Tempest guide your blades."

out of character: I can't make the next session

Traven
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Underdark   Planning for the Underdark Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 am

For the Gods!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Underdark   Planning for the Underdark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning for the Underdark
Page 1 of 1