Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oct '09 session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 am

Mart works every other weekend, therefore his weekends off in Oct are 10/10 and 10/24. 10/10 is Columbus Day weekend and doesn't work for me. Sunday, 10/25 works fine. How's that for everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 am

I love talking to myself....

Next session: Sunday, Oct. 25th 4-9PM @ my house.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it for the 25th.

Good luck with whatever badness that orb unleashes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:55 am

i'm pretty certain i'm good to go for the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 am

Stitch wrote:
It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it for the 25th.

Good luck with whatever badness that orb unleashes. Very Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that Jay. Do you want one of us to run your character? I'd be more than happy to do that for you. Just give me a couple of written guidelines for behavior (though I think I have a strong inclination as to how Stitch would act in many circumstances, ha). Obviously, when it comes to decision making, or going through a dangerous section of the dungeon, I won't put Stitch out first. We'll have to get along without our trapfinder for a session, but we'll manage. This way you'll get the same xp as the party and you don't have to worry about falling behind. If you scan in your character sheet that'd be a big help (or just tell me the important stuff).

Stas, I'm glad you can play! Now we just need to hear from Peter.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

Eric Gaidin wrote:
I'm really sorry to hear that Jay. Do you want one of us to run your character? I'd be more than happy to do that for you. Just give me a couple of written guidelines for behavior (though I think I have a strong inclination as to how Stitch would act in many circumstances, ha). Obviously, when it comes to decision making, or going through a dangerous section of the dungeon, I won't put Stitch out first. We'll have to get along without our trapfinder for a session, but we'll manage. This way you'll get the same xp as the party and you don't have to worry about falling behind. If you scan in your character sheet that'd be a big help (or just tell me the important stuff).

If you want to run Stitch that's cool. I wouldn't want you guys to wipe as a result of lacking his awesomeness. Cool

If not, no big deal. I'm not worried about falling behind in XP. I'm just bummed that I won't be there to see what happens with that orb. Crying or Very sad

I have Stitch saved at home as an excel file, so I'll forward him to you via email.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

He's got sweet sneak attack. Of course we want him! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oct '09 session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct '09 session   Oct '09 session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oct '09 session
Page 1 of 1