Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Session Re-cap from May?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Session Re-cap from May? Empty
PostSubject: Session Re-cap from May?   Session Re-cap from May? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:46 am

I believe that last re-cap we had was March. There was an April session, which is where Kenna made the hurricane start an avalanche, and then our session in May where we learned Erebus is behind all of the major goings-on. Can anyone fill in the details from those last two sessions. My notes are looking pretty sparse (haven't taken any since January).

Here's what I remember:

Once we were defeated by the giants at that town to the north of Waterdeep (name?), we traveled back to Waterdeep and left that town to fend on its own. Half of the town was decimated but the mage who lived in that tower survived.

I don't remember how we learned that Erebus was pulling everyone's strings however. If we haven't played since May that was over three months ago.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap from May?   Session Re-cap from May? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:57 pm

You located Olferth recovering in the mage tower. His Solar(angel) contact from the Planar Guard spilled the beans on Erebus. And the giants didn't defeat you. You kicked their asses. The demon that was sent by Erebus to possess the goblin is what kicked your ass.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap from May?   Session Re-cap from May? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Ah yes, the haze clears, thank you. The Planar Guard are going to like what I have to say to them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap from May?   Session Re-cap from May? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Session Re-cap from May?
Page 1 of 1