Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feb '11 Session Summary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Feb '11 Session Summary Empty
PostSubject: Feb '11 Session Summary   Feb '11 Session Summary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 am

I'd appreciate it if someone could write down a summary of the events, people, and places from the session. As this is a monthly campaign, it's nice to have these summaries available on the forum for everyone to review right before the next session. It saves quite a lot of time at the table.

I'll post the character names here from my notes.

Stas – Wjotek, dwarven druid
Max – Ug, half-orc paladin
Jay Z – Jiles, human alchemist
Jay T – Teff Abob, half-orc ranger
Chris – Harcourt Fentin Mudd, human rogue (pirate)
Mart – Taeghan, elven ranger *killed*
Ryan – Garrick, dwarven fighter (crossbowmen)
Rob – Cyril Arlen, half-elf rogue

If any of these are spelled wrong please correct it with an amending post.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Feb '11 Session Summary   Feb '11 Session Summary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Well... Ryan was our resident chronicler I believe, but let's see if I can do this from memory.

The group started off on our way back to town with 4 kobolds in tow. We were on our way to the Inn of the Lost Sparrow to meet our mysterious employer when we spotted a woman in an alley getting slapped around like a red headed stepchild. One Entangle spell, one Lightning Bolt and a whole bunch of arrows later we found out that the woman was in fact the old man who hired us in the first place. She claims the woman version is her true form. Jiles and Taeghan do not trust this, and choose to take no chances.

After rescuing the tranny wizard, he/she gives us our next task. We are to intercept a shipment coming in through the harbor containing a material component that would allow certain factions within the arcane community to resurrect the art of Theomancy. So with a hearty "Huzzah!" we do some investigating and head down to the docks. The ambush is set... the attack commences. One sloppy ass battle later (bad form, chaps!) we have one acquired material component and one dead elf smeared on the boardwalk. The group returns to our transvestite wizard friend who then takes us to a private location (against the better judgment of Jiles) to introduce us to a goddess. We are rewarded with knowledge and enhanced skills (hello level 7!) I can't for the life of me remember which goddess it was, but she told us this gift was so we could survive our coming battles. Theomancy must not be rediscovered!

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Feb '11 Session Summary   Feb '11 Session Summary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:

After rescuing the tranny wizard,

Damnit, you figured it out!

I wonder if all illusionists must go through the same questioning?
"Are you sure you're using 'magic' there?"
"Yes, I'm sure, I have material components--see!"
"Uh huh. And those components don't simply give you an excuse to dress on Saturday nights like a man and pee standing standing up?"
"What? No! I use this secret disguise, see. And everyone's fooled."
"Yeah, right. You ain't foolin' me RuPaul."
The mage turns away in disgust. "When is illusion ever going to be accepted?"

And yes, that summary was great, thanks. 150xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb '11 Session Summary   Feb '11 Session Summary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb '11 Session Summary
Page 1 of 1