Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-character Roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

In-character Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: In-character Roleplaying   In-character Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 am

This is the heading where you should all post your in-character roleplaying topics. Please remember that anyone will be able to read these threads. If you need to use the "secret note" method, feel free to send me a private message. I'll be checking this forum several times a day, so my response time should be fairly decent.

*Edit:
I want to clarify a couple things to clear up some of the confusion regarding this section. General strategy talk and gossip is completely appropriate for the Rusty Axe section of the forum. The DM Tabletop section is for things that your character is actually doing or saying IN GAME. Think of it as if you were sitting at the table. Hypothetical questions or plans of action go in the Rusty Axe. Actual declarations of what your character says or does go in the DM Tabletop. Only roleplaying done in the DM Tabletop has the possibility of earning an exp reward for your character. I hope that clears things up a bit.
Back to top Go down

In-character Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1