Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Ref: INQ/01587602/AA
Author: Interrogator Chief Daigo Verne
Subject: New Recruits
Sector: Calixis (Josian Reach sub sector)
Notes: Reference "the chase"
Thought for the Day: Knowledge breeds heresy

Inquistor Globus Varaak,

I have found two recruits who would make very promising additions to the new acolyte cell you are building. Their tale began in Farris Hive on Fenksworld. In the course of a week, a dozen senior members and heirs of House Jescilla suffered a series of unfortunate "accidents" that saw the loss of all of their leadership. The execution of these accidents was flawless and if it were not for an anonymous tip, the assassin would have gotten away.

The tip gave the name of the transport that the assassin, whom I'll refer to as "the mongoose", used to escape. The only thing the remaining members of House Jescilla could agree on in the aftermath was exerting as much pressure on the Adeptus Arbites as they could to catch this assassin and bring him and his conspirators to justice. With a lot of pleading and a healthy donation to the Arbites, Judge Isaac Bale was assigned to track the Mongoose offworld.

During the course of this chase, both participants proved to be extremely resourceful. They also showed a complete disregard for collateral damage. Please see the attached notes for the full details. Of special note are the destruction of the air filtration system in the underworks of Legato's Rest, the orbital city above Canopus, the 50 car pile up on the St. Albor expressway on Solomon and the gun fight that resulted in the destruction of a munitions factorum and a quarter mile of Hive Celest on Merov. All totaled, we are looking at over a billion thrones worth of property damage, 10,000 casualties and about 100,000 infected with a respiratory illness.

Damage like that normally buys a ticket to a penal legion where they could seek redemption in one of the many nearby warzones, but given the talents of these two, I thought they could better serve in our most holy ordo. To avoid any petitions for justice or further investigation by House Jescilla, both Judge Bale and the Mongoose officially died in the explosion on Merov.

Having been picked up in Merov, I would like to suggest sending them to deal with the pleas for assistance we have received from the Gorgonid mine on Sepheris Secundus. Of the sleeper agents nearby, only the missionary from Kalf is readily available and can meet up with them to fill out the cell. Based on the reports, it may only be superstition and shadows fooling soldiers not used to the darkness of mines, but it still warrants immediate investigation. Industry in the sub-sector cannot go too long with the mines sealed.

With both Judge Bale and the Mongoose not having volunteered for service, their enthusiasm may be questionable. Until they prove their worth and loyalty, I would suggest we apply explosive collars to both recruits to help with motivation.

As always, your most trusted servant.

Daigo
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:39 am

Created a new forum for in game stuff and moved the post here, Dave. Also, I corrected some of your grammatical errors. Your spelling is horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. Awesome post though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 am

Bah, it was late and I didn't see a spell check.

Glad you liked it though. Was the chase epic enough?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

It'll do lol. And the spell check is automatic. When you're typing a message on the forum it will underline any misspelled words or words it doesn't recognize in red. It doesn't auto correct the errors though.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Judge Isaac Bale   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Judgei11

Look at him! FOR THE EMPEROR!

And the color scheme actually matches my Angels of Vengeance, so I can still use him in games of 40k lol
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Looks good. By the end of the campaign, you may need to buy some necrons so you have enough parts to swap in for bionics.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Should he mess up, I have a good servitor model that can represent him.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Lol EAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!   New Dark Heresy Campaign!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dark Heresy Campaign!!!
Page 1 of 1