Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After we mow the lich...

Go down 
+2
Uncle Mart
Eric Gaidin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm

What was our final decision on dead characters? Are we indeed just going to pass all of his items off to his new character, or are we divvying it up?
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Quote :
If you mow a bandit camp out in the woods and decide to carry 50 longswords back to market, I WILL drop you in a lake

i know a certain barbarian where that wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Pete,
We're leaving the dead character's gold and equipment for the player's new character. Scroll up in this post.

The only caveat here is that if a character dies with an artifact in their possession, we've got to take it--at least temporarily--to prevent it from going to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Well that is just great for me then. Eric you and your good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 am

In an attempt to bring this forum back to its roleplaying purpose, can we meet Pete's new character here and then not have to do it at the table? It'd save time. (This is obviously directed at Mart.)
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 am

Mart answered "yes" to meeting Pete's character in a txt msg.

Andreas addresses the party outside the lich's lair: "Let's return to Kannor'Vak now. We'll prove to him the lich is destroyed, and then he'll give us the location of the purple worm. We will then leave his throne room (that large cavern) and Teleport topside so we can prepare for the battle with the worm. It would even be beneficial for us to go near the worm's lair so that our casters can memorize the spot for the Teleport spell. I will cast the second Teleport spell.

"Do you all agree to this?"
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Stitch mumbles something that sounds like an agreement while he dutifully inspects a fistful of black rubies.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Stitch wrote:
Stitch mumbles something that sounds like an agreement while he dutifully inspects a fistful of black rubies.

"Ok, we have the rogues' support! Kazbo?" (Stas, I'm assuming you're speaking for Kenna's character here, being she doesn't use the forum.)
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 pm

and away we we go folks, *pops open a scroll*
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Rikan wrote:
and away we we go folks, *pops open a scroll*

"Well hold on. We're going to see Kannor'Vok first."

Mart: The party returns to Kannor'Vok with the dust that used to be the crystal (if I remember correctly we destroyed the crystal).
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 am

I believe we failed to crush it with the hammer, so we shot it with our new disintigration bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I mention that this staff of mine has 1 charge left in it to the party. So, "I'll be holding onto this for a while."
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Traven twiddles his thumbs in Waterdeep after scribing some scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Lol, you coming to next session Gaysby?
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I don't know who this Gaysby fellow is, but judging by the name, he must be a good buddy of yours.

I however, will be in attendence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After we mow the lich...   After we mow the lich... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After we mow the lich...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: DM Tabletop-
Jump to: