Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonlance 3.75 poll

Go down 
3 posters

I am interested in playing a Dragonlance 3.75 campaign AFTER Mart's FR campaign.
Yes
Dragonlance 3.75 poll I_vote_lcap100%Dragonlance 3.75 poll I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Dragonlance 3.75 poll I_vote_lcap0%Dragonlance 3.75 poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Dragonlance 3.75 poll Empty
PostSubject: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

I am really interested in running a Dragonlance 3.75 campaign after Mart finishes his FR campaign. I'm curious if anyone is interested. Vote in the poll.
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 am

dude, i'm always down for playing anything, you should know that.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am

Rikan wrote:
dude, i'm always down for playing anything, you should know that.

Awesome, thanks. I have a fantastic idea for a storyline. However, I'm struggling with some continuity issues. I thought it would be really neat to continue the last campaign, but I'm not sure if you guys are tired with the Triumvirate storyline. I was thinking about reseting back to the 3.5 Campaign Setting--namely, the Tower of Wayreth has NOT reappeared. The events of the previous campaign would then not have occurred in my new campaign.

Any preferences out there as to how I should run it?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Either way is fine with me man. That was a fun campaign, and I don't think the presence or absence of the Tower really matters to most of us. The triumvirate theme is fine too. We still know little about them. I wouldn't say that's been over played at all. Would we be remaking our characters for pathfinder or rolling up new ones?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Nevermind, I just remembered that at the end of last session Darius was betrayed and murdered. I'll roll up a rogue. From now on I'll be the one doing the shankety shank.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm

If there's interest in keeping that campaign then I'll gladly continue the storyline. The only surviving characters are Jason I. and Pirate. Everyone else was destroyed in the last session. As that adventuring party is essentially retired, everyone would roll up new 1st level characters. I think I'll set up some new storylines and let the Triumvirate line stew in the background for a time.

If this is the way people want to go, then the Tower of Wayreth still exists, having reappeared only a few years earlier. The town of Wayreth still exists, and knew your previous characters quite well.

As a side note, I'm looking into a neat piece of fan-created rules written to adapt Clerics, Mystics, and Sorecerers for Pathfinder. Check it out at the DL Nexus: http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/rules/21636.aspx

I'm not too keen on adopting the rules for the sorcerer, but the Cleric and Mystic rules presented above fit the Dragonlance campaign well. Once you take a look let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlance 3.75 poll   Dragonlance 3.75 poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonlance 3.75 poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: Pathfinder - D&D 3.75 :: General Convo-
Jump to: