Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting the stage...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Setting the stage... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting the stage...   Setting the stage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

We're going to brook a deal with a vampire? He's already told us what he has to offer: "wealth, power, immortality." Since when do the GOOD heroes start making shady deals with EVIL vampires? Why is this even a discussion? His existence is an anathema to everything I fight for.

I'm all for drawing information from him, which is exactly what I did. However, he told me point-blank that he knew nothing further, and I believed him. So, with that avenue exhausted....

Wait a minute, we're not seriously thinking of saying, "Well then, sorry to barge in unexpected. We know you'd prefer not to fight so we'll respect your wishes. Cheerio!" And then walk out of there, all apologetically? Cripes, what a wussy bunch of adventurers we'd turn out to be!
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Setting the stage...   Setting the stage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am

Andreas wrote:

Wait a minute, we're not seriously thinking of saying, "Well then, sorry to barge in unexpected. We know you'd prefer not to fight so we'll respect your wishes. Cheerio!" And then walk out of there, all apologetically? Cripes, what a wussy bunch of adventurers we'd turn out to be!

Not at all. Stitch is simply curious to see what this Vamp had in mind for a deal, besides offering to make us vampires (no thanks). As for information, have we really exhausted that avenue? He mentioned that he "knew" that there were no more cultists in the city...but he never said that he had no other information of value...be it about the cult or anything else.

If the Vamp truly is of no use to us, then clearly our course of action is to mulch him.
(especially since it doesn't seem like we can just tip our caps and leave anyway)
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Setting the stage...   Setting the stage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Stitch wrote:

If the Vamp truly is of no use to us, then clearly our course of action is to mulch him.

I love the verbs! Can we actually turn him into petunia fertilizer? Maybe we could sell it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting the stage...   Setting the stage... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting the stage...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2