Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7th Level Reminder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

7th Level Reminder Empty
PostSubject: 7th Level Reminder   7th Level Reminder Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:53 am

Please remember to level to 7th before the next session. If you try to level at the table it'll take forever--advancing 6 levels requires some time.

I'm starting the session on time even if a couple party members haven't leveled. With 8 PCs I have the room to do this. Those who miss out will just miss xp based on what the other players have done in that time.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

7th Level Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Level Reminder   7th Level Reminder Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Ivan Thunderbeard, my dwarven cleric, is leveled up and ready to go. My 2 backup characters are also at level 7 (but with level 1 gear), should they be needed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

7th Level Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Level Reminder   7th Level Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:
Ivan Thunderbeard, my dwarven cleric, is leveled up and ready to go. My 2 backup characters are also at level 7 (but with level 1 gear), should they be needed.

The cleric's mowed. Next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7th Level Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Level Reminder   7th Level Reminder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Level Reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: The Rusty Axe-
Jump to: