Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before we see half-fiend orc face again...

Go down 
+2
Stitch
Eric Gaidin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 pm

I can just make us a bag of holding for half price.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:
It's spelled Kannor'Vok, Eric. What's the going rate these days... 2 points off for mispelling? Razz

Instant failure. I hate bums that can't spell. Especially easy shit like the hyphenated names of half-fiend orcs. Fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Peter wrote:
I can just make us a bag of holding for half price.

How long would it take? Do we have the time to wait for you to make it?

See, that brings up a good question. I don't really think we have any time constraint here. The dwarves know something evil is on the way, yet they feel they have the time to fortify all of under-Waterdeep. Maybe we do have time.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 pm

To craft a wondrous item, it takes 1 day per 1,000 gp. With the Type II bag, that would be 5 days to craft it at a price of 2,500 gp.

On your comment to time constraints, I don't think we are in that much of a rush. Before we go into this fight I would like to be prepared as possible, maybe preparing scrolls, trading spells, whatever we need to do.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am

Peter wrote:
To craft a wondrous item, it takes 1 day per 1,000 gp. With the Type II bag, that would be 5 days to craft it at a price of 2,500 gp.

On your comment to time constraints, I don't think we are in that much of a rush. Before we go into this fight I would like to be prepared as possible, maybe preparing scrolls, trading spells, whatever we need to do.

I'm more than willing to make sure we're adequately prepared for the purple worm. I need two days to transcribe some spells. Pete needs 5 days to create a bag of holding (you have Craft Wondrous Item?). Would everyone agree to waiting five days topside? We'd be in MUCH better fighting shape if we do.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Works for me.

Stitch has a few wishlist trinkets for which he doesn't quite have the funds. I'm sure a few days topside will provide an opportunity to remedy that dilemma one way or another. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 am

Good. The more equipment/items we have the better off we'll be. I'm even thinking about picking up some specialty items like alcehmist's fire.

Ya hear that Mart? I'm bringing along a vial of alchemist's fire to fight the purple worm! I'm a sucker for nostalgia Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol... I DARE you to try making a touch attack on him!
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm

5 days topside is more then i should need.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm

I would really like join in on the RP and planning, but having missed the past two sessions and my character attending to "other" matters in Waterdeep during my absense, I can't really assist while you are in the Underdark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before we see half-fiend orc face again...   Before we see half-fiend orc face again... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before we see half-fiend orc face again...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2