Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusty old biker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

Crusty old biker Empty
PostSubject: Crusty old biker   Crusty old biker Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Glenn, a crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a tavern in the West Virginia, parks his bike and walks inside. As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER : $2.00

HAMBURGER : $2.25

CHEESEBURGER : $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50

HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet, Glenn wants to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers. She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker. "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"
Glenn leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"
She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs, "Why yes, yes, I sure am".
Glenn leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, 'cause I want a cheeseburger".
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Crusty old biker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusty old biker   Crusty old biker Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah, it sucks when you don't have 50 bucks. Been there before. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Crusty old biker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: The Rusty Axe-
Jump to: