Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 am

What say you party members?? We fight??
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Our pasty host speaks to us as if he's never heard of Stitch Anderway!
Honestly, you'd have to be living in a cave to have never heard of...[looks around]...oh, right...

Well, perhaps a sound thrashing will provide a proper introduction.

[nods to Rikan]
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm

That's 2 of us then, what say the rest of my tiny friends ?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Stitch wrote:
Well, perhaps a sound thrashing will provide a proper introduction.

I like the way this man thinks LOL!
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 pm

I agree fully that i'm pretty sure we are obligated to fight. Vampires are fast, very perceptive, and he has already seen us. You can run away, but im staying to fight. The least we could do though is create a plan. My theory, deal with as many minions as possible, aka dragon breath it, then once they are out of the way we all attack the vampire at the same time. Any better ideas?

If only we had some fireballs to blow the roof off with though. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

That's 3 now!!

I concur with Pete, draw them in and then we Area attack the hell out of em.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Peter wrote:
I agree fully that i'm pretty sure we are obligated to fight. Vampires are fast, very perceptive, and he has already seen us. You can run away, but im staying to fight. The least we could do though is create a plan. My theory, deal with as many minions as possible, aka dragon breath it, then once they are out of the way we all attack the vampire at the same time. Any better ideas?

If only we had some fireballs to blow the roof off with though. Twisted Evil

Pete, I came up with a strategy for you and I which I think will be very effective against both the minions and the vamp lord. See this post.https://unclemart.forumotion.com/the-rusty-axe-f1/vampires-crap-grab-some-garlic-t3-15.htm
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Like the squad of mighty ducks, I feel it my duty to spearhead this assault. I believe if we charge Whiteface and fight him where he stands we should have he upper hand. We'll be on equal footing, and it'll allow for many of us to flank, and more importantly not allow for many foes to flank us. hopefully if we destroy him those arcane looking towers are next. But now that i think of it, maybe they are holding him in place, as if a magic prison cell. We must act quickly!!!!!!!!!

*digs feet into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...   To fight, or not to fight... That is the question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To fight, or not to fight... That is the question...
Page 1 of 1