Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So how about those new Space wolves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

So how about those new Space wolves Empty
PostSubject: So how about those new Space wolves   So how about those new Space wolves Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm

As a psychic shooting attack, the Rune Priest may trace a straight line along the board, starting from the Rune Priest and ending 24" away. This line may pass through terrain. Monstrous creatures, beasts, cavalry, bikes and infantry models that are touched by this line must take an Initiative test (see Characteristic Tests in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook). If the model fails the test, it is removed from play. Monstrous creatures may subtract one from their dice roll due to their tremendous size and strength, though remember that the roll of a 6 is always a failure.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: So how about those new Space wolves   So how about those new Space wolves Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 am

Interesting power. I would be more worried about it as a Nid player since it has the potential to wipe out a few monstrous creatures if you aren't careful.

The space puppies will be tough. I know one guy down at Dark Tower that plays them and Dolan plans on using their rules for his Sons of Izan space marines. I am sure I will get a chance to see that in action sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: So how about those new Space wolves   So how about those new Space wolves Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Lol fuckin Dirty... can't decide what chapter he wants to play, so he just proxies them as whoever has the newest most uberest codex at the time!
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: So how about those new Space wolves   So how about those new Space wolves Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

I think this also had to do with the fact the he set his Sons of Izan up with the trait that gives them 2 special weapons in the old Marine codex. He couldnt do that anymore with the new one.

The Space Wolves can use 2 special weapons in tac squads.

So that means he doesnt have to reorganize his chapter for the 100th time.

Other things Space Wolves get:
Calvary - Space Marines riding cyborg dire wolves!
Longfangs - Devestator squads can have 1 more heavy weapon then normal marines
Wolf Claws - Lightning claws that give you the choice to reroll to hit or wound
special characters - Some of the nastiest close combat characters in 40k!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how about those new Space wolves   So how about those new Space wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how about those new Space wolves
Page 1 of 1