Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 am

For those of you with a new or partially together and painted armies. Starting up soon is a 40k escalation league to be ran by the Cellar Dwellers gaming club.

Rules:

1. To start each player needs 500 pt armies. These armes must have at least 1 HQ and 2 Troops. They must also be fully painted (3 minimum colors per model).
2. Every 2 weeks, the army size increases by 250 pts to a max of 1500pts.
3. The league finishes with an Apocalypse battle. Each player contributes 500 or 1000 points of their army to the battle. The points will vary depending on how many people play.
4. A master 1500pt list must be entered. In all the games from 500 through 1250 pts, you can use any combination of units within the master 1500 pt list.

When and Where:
Thursday nights, 5:00pm-ish at the earlies through store closure. I usually don't get there from work till 7 - 7:30pm, so don't think you have to be "on time."
Right now there is talk of holding the league at both club locations, but that may change. The locations are Time Warp Comics on rt 23 in Cedar Grove (10 minutes past Willow Brook Mall on left) and Dark Tower Comics on rt 10 in Denville (on West bound side in Denville Commons shopping center).

I know Rikan and Uncle Mart both have partially painted Marine and Nid armies. This could be a good excuse to get some games in and paint your armies!
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 am

When there are only two others I know of that play 40k on this forum, a reply of "yes, that sounds awesome, count me in" or "no, I get anally raped on Thursdays and can't make it" would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:12 am

I have primed models (just started workin on paintin them), and with school coming up I have classes every night, so I don't think I'll be making it to any game anytime soon = (
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

You see how often I get down to the stores to play as it is. While I may be there for a game at some point, I can't commit to any sort of league or tournament.
Back to top Go down
The Lord-General
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
The Lord-General

PostSubject: Re: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:52 am

As far as I know, you had 2 Thursdays you were off since you switched schedules and the one your car was broken down.

I wouldn't call that a trend of not being able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League   Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cellar Dweller - 40k Escalation League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: Warhammer 40K :: Space Marine Bed & Breakfast-
Jump to: