Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.   Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Andreas turns to his frozen campanions after crossing the icy-wind trap. "Let's remind ourselves exactly what we're doing. The dwarves of Khundrakar are frightened enough to risk relations with Waterdeep in order to construct a fortress against some sort of impending doom. We're investigating what that doom actually is." Andreas holds up his hand to count off points on his fingers. "So let me see--entire society of dwarves preparing to stop it, and we're trying to find it. Sounds about right!"
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.   Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Jerroth turns to Andreas and says, "What, we are trying to find this doom? No one informed me of that, I just thought we were searching for the legendary dwarven axe. If we are searching for this doom, I'm out of here. Now, the axe on the other hand, that's a reachable goal."
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.   Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 am

"Our mission is really two pronged. One must know the enemy if one is to win. What's a little frightening here is that the dwarves are making these preparations without knowing what's coming. I guess they're building defenses the only way dwarves know how--lots of stone and ballistas." Andreas puts his hand on Jerroth's shoulder and winks. "Come on bud, we've faced tougher." [Roll insight check, lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.   Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, so this is what the Underdark is like! I'm not impressed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: DM Tabletop-
Jump to: