Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-game Leveling?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

In-game Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: In-game Leveling?   In-game Leveling? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:36 am

Mart--are you going to allow in-game leveling? Many of us are about 300 xp away from obtaining 7th lvl; I'm even closer. Being we don't play too often, it'd be a great boon for the group. What do you say, ol' chum?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

In-game Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game Leveling?   In-game Leveling? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:53 am

Actually, no. No in-game leveling. I don't wanna waste the time at the table. I've been thinking about this topic a bit, and I've decided instead to extend some exp credit to all the players. If you are within 500 exp of your next level before a session, go ahead and level up. Get it out of the way. You still won't really be level 7 until you actually get that exp, but I'm going under the assumption that you'll get at least 500 exp in any given session. If you die before you get that exp, however, your new character will be starting right back at the beginning of level 6. As with any creditor, I charge interest. If you wanna level up ahead of time, it's going to cost you 250 exp at the end of the session. I leave the choice up to you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

In-game Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game Leveling?   In-game Leveling? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 am

It was the "old chum" remark, wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In-game Leveling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game Leveling?   In-game Leveling? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-game Leveling?
Page 1 of 1