Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of the Vampire Fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm

As far as I am aware, there are only two of us left alive, and everyone else is still either dead or dieing. Because of that last minute fireball, they aren't even stabilized. Mart, do you want heal checks and death roles to see who "actually" survives. It is possible that even though we dragged their bodies to safely, they still might die.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm gonna give those that made it out the benefit of the doubt and assume that you could roll a 10 or higher on your heal check. No need to kill off more people in that most non-dramatic way hehe. The fireball failed to finish them... so be it.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 am

Making his way back to headquarters, Stitch was a marvelous sight...
A fine layer of vampire dust covered his body, blending artfully with the charred hair and caked blood that decorated almost every inch of exposed skin.

He sauntered proudly down the roads - chest out and head held high.
(After all, he had just "survived" a battle with a fearsome Vampire lord and his horde of minions!)

Children and women scattered out of his path...CLEARLY in respect of his awesomeness.

Upon reaching HQ, Stitch cleaned himself off and disappointedly assessed the handiwork of the clerics of Tymora. He really wished they had left a few good scars for him to show off to the tavern wenches.

Fresh and bathed, Stitch proudly stood and briefly mourned his fallen comrades (yawns). Then with a quick nod he began to take measurements of the new Chateau Anderway.
He comments to himself, "This place really needs some drapes..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

"Stitch! Where did you come from? You disappeared in the middle of the battle. We thought you were lost, you little thief," Andreas calls to the lounging halfling, none too abrasively.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 am

Stitch wrote:
Chateau Anderway

Fantastic. The underground lair is a chateau. What flights of fancy these halflings have!
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am

Andreas wrote:
"Stitch! Where did you come from? You disappeared in the middle of the battle. We thought you were lost, you little thief," Andreas calls to the lounging halfling, none too abrasively.

" Wuh!....oh, Andreas!...um...hey. I was just keeping an eye on my...uh, our...headquarters for your inevitable victorious return!

There was apparently a little mixup and Brandobaris had my fate switched with somebody's who was far less awesome. Fortunately I had worked out a little backup plan with Tymora and she made sure I hung around to keep things interesting.

Sorry I had to take off like that, but I knew you guys would be fine without me.
So, what kind of sweet loot did you get from the vampire?! "
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 am

Stitch wrote:
Andreas wrote:

" Wuh!....oh, Andreas!...um...hey. I was just keeping an eye on my...uh, our...headquarters for your inevitable victorious return!

There was apparently a little mixup and Brandobaris had my fate switched with somebody's who was far less awesome. Fortunately I had worked out a little backup plan with Tymora and she made sure I hung around to keep things interesting.

Sorry I had to take off like that, but I knew you guys would be fine without me.
So, what kind of sweet loot did you get from the vampire?! "

Andreas' face wrinkles in the pain of recent memory. "We lost Stitch. There are denizens of this city who are more powerful than us, and we didn't take that into account. We failed." Andreas glides over to his sword where it lay sheathed. Picking it up, he stares at the magical weapon, slowly turning it over in his hands. He is momentarily lost in thought. "However," Andreas barks glaring up at Stitch, "that doesn't mean we forget." He slams the sword down on the table for emphasis.

Calmer, Andreas continues. "We need to hone our skills. There's an entire city for us to learn about and explore. And, who knows, maybe we'll venture outside, across Faerun. The one thing I'm sure of is that we will come back. The vampire can count on that."
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

"Ha! I guess that's what happens when Stitch is leaves the action!
So, what now?

Hey, wheres Moratorium?..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am

Andreas hangs his head in a moment of silence. "Moratorium is among the bastions of undead. The man we knew is gone. Let us hope we never see his visage again, because it won't be into Moratorium's eyes that we peer, but that of an abomination."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Vampire Fight   Aftermath of the Vampire Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Vampire Fight
Page 1 of 1