Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Let's imagine we defeat the vampire.... Empty
PostSubject: Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....   Let's imagine we defeat the vampire.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Ok, so pretend we come out of this fight without losing anyone. (BTW, I have my gnome bard all set to go!) What next? The vampire is useless regarding any further information on the cult. He's actually told us that (see the DM Tabletop forum). This essentially means the cult thread is on hold. What next?

I've learned from Nathaniel, innkeeper of the Rusty Axe, (fitting I'm speaking about him in this forum, isn't it?) that dwarves are delving tunnels all over [under] the city. The officials aren't pleased. Now, remember, we've just entrusted our friend Flooty McSnooglemuffin (can't remember his name, but it starts with an "F") to shore up our HQ. I'm not saying he's part of this Big Dig the dwarves are putting on, but it would be pretty convenient for him if he was.

I can imagine him going back to his dwarf friends and saying, "You'll never guess what this stupid lot of adventurer's have given me access to--their underground lair! Now, here are my plans to connect this lair to whatever horseshit you guys are planning...."

I may be paranoid here, ha!
Back to top Go down
Rikan
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Rikan

PostSubject: Re: Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....   Let's imagine we defeat the vampire.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:06 pm

didn't think that far ahead, but if we have to....... we can silence the dwarfs as well. but, i have a good amount of trust in them. my next character may not have the same level as me though.
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....   Let's imagine we defeat the vampire.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 am

Dwarves tunneling everywhere? I smell adventure. Possibly a visit to the Underdark. We could start by asking Fargrim what the dwarves are up to. I have no idea if he knows or if he's willing to tell us. However, he's basically a B-list party member. So, hopefully he feels some connection to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....   Let's imagine we defeat the vampire.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's imagine we defeat the vampire....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: The Rusty Axe-
Jump to: