Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attacking the caravan v 2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Attacking the caravan v 2.0   Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 am

I just wanted to start a thread here for what you folks are planning to do next. It seemed at the end of last session you were thinking of attacking another wagon to speak with the driver and try and tease the full riddle out of him, or better yet, the answer to the riddle. I figured if you discussed tactics in this thread you'd spend less time at the table doing so, which means more time role playing. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the caravan v 2.0   Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:56 pm

I think another option was that the Druid was going to do a bit of recon from the sky to see if there are any mountains/valleys that match up at all with the broken riddle.
Alternatively, another good solution might be to simply track the caravan from the sky and see where it goes...

I don't know if attacking the caravan again will have the same chance of success, since they've likely discovered the first missing wagon and will be more alert/prepared.
I don't want to find out the hard way that they're now using 2 huge elementals per wagon. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the caravan v 2.0   Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am

Well... being a cleric and all, I'm gonna go back to the body of the dead wagon driver and cast Speak With Dead to try and get the answer to the riddle while the druid does the scouting. I also would like to avoid attacking another wagon for the same reasons previously mentioned. They're watching for us now. That being said... I'm still a dwarf. If the group majority votes for attacking another wagon, you'll find me right in the middle of the fray! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the caravan v 2.0   Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:
Well... being a cleric and all, I'm gonna go back to the body of the dead wagon driver and cast Speak With Dead to try and get the answer to the riddle while the druid does the scouting. I also would like to avoid attacking another wagon for the same reasons previously mentioned. They're watching for us now. That being said... I'm still a dwarf. If the group majority votes for attacking another wagon, you'll find me right in the middle of the fray! Very Happy

Start a thread in DM Tabletop and I'll run it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking the caravan v 2.0   Attacking the caravan v 2.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking the caravan v 2.0
Page 1 of 1