Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales

Beware the smiling DM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Empty
PostSubject: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am

My memory sucks. Post additions and corrections and I'll edit this post.

Ryan M. - "Farfin Smutlore" dwarf cleric
Jay - "Stitch" halfling rogue
Chris - "Bruce Banner" human barbarian
Peter - "Belgarath" human wizard/sorcerer/dragon disciple
Stas - "Kazbo Spinfist" gnome sorcerer
Dave -
Eric - "Andreas" human fighter/wizard/rogue/spellsword/swordmage

We revisited the half-orc fiend Kannor'vak and told him we needed to resupply in order to fight the purple worm. After issues with the Teleport spell (I'd appreciate it if someone could write up what happened here) we were able to restock and get back to Kannor'vak. Kannor'vak's troops led us to the purple worm. Stitch, using Ryan's character's home brew, blew the head off the worm. Andreas traveled inside the worm and found the Axe of the Dwarven Lords. We sealed off the entrance to the worm's lair so that Kannor'vak's troops couldn't steal the axe once we obtained it. I'm sure they're pissed.

Sadly, the barbarian Bruce Banner died while fighting the purple worm. His career was short lived but he will be sorely missed.

Back home, we gave the axe to the dwarven king (Gorlar Crownshield). They like us. Drow are amassing and about to overrun the dwarven strongholds and potentially Waterdeep itself. Now we are trying to decide what to do --help defend against the drow directly or undertake the mission given to us by Hallister Blackcloak to find the eight rings of Mystra and resurrect her. Decisions decisions.

Last edited by Eric Gaidin on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content added)
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 pm

This has been viewed 11 times and no one has anything to add? It's accurate as is?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Mart
Admin
Uncle Mart

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Benefit of being the admin... I don't reply to these posts, just edit for content. =)
Back to top Go down
Eric Gaidin
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Eric Gaidin

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

Uncle Mart wrote:
Benefit of being the admin... I don't reply to these posts, just edit for content. =)

Well that's exactly what I want people to do! Edit the content. Are there pieces/events that need to be added to this session? You have to remember that what I write down is the stuff I really remember from Andreas' point of view. If I've left something out that was important to your character, please add it.

BTW, I added that Chris' character died. See the original post above (in bold).

Last edited by Eric Gaidin on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content added)
Back to top Go down
Peter
Lvl 30 Blademaster
Lvl 30 Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Sadly, Belgarath was my old character who died. The one I have been playing for the last two sessions is a level 7 wizard (now 8 ) named Damon Arlo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style   Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Session Re-cap February 2010 - Wiki style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Mart's Fanciful Tales :: The Current Campaign :: The Rusty Axe-
Jump to: